Telephone: 01625 575279
Mobile: 07506 825480
Damson self-catering cottage
Damson cottage has 3 bedrooms suitable for up to 5 guests. The entrance hall leads down three steps to a large living room with dining and seating areas, complete with comfortable leather sofas and a flat screen digital television.
A single patio door provides views to the countryside beyond, and access to a garden area and private patio. A dining area with table and chairs is provided, and leads via three steps to a fully fitted light oak kitchen.
The staircase in the entrance hall leads to three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a five-foot-wide bed and a fully tiled en suite room, comprising shower, WC and wash basin. Additional twin and single rooms are furnished with three-foot-wide beds. A fully tiled family bathroom with bath and shower attachment, WC and washbasin completes the upstairs part of the cottage.
- Gas fired central heating
- Wood burning stove in living room
- A 32″ flat screen digital television with Free Sat, DVD player and CD player
- Comfortable leather sofas
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric fan oven, gas hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer dryer, and fridge with a freezer compartment
- A cot and high-chair are available on request
- Garden to rear with own patio and garden furniture
- Ample car parking at the rear of the property
The following facilities are available for use by the occupants of both Damson and Orchard cottages:
- A games room with full size table-tennis and pool tables
- A croquet lawn to the side of the cottages
- An orchard which provides additional grounds for visitors to explore and enjoy
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Minimum three nights stay during January to June and during September to December
- Minimum seven nights stay during July and August
- Wi-fi Internet access available
- No telephone provided
- Please note that there is a low slanted ceiling on the far side of the master bedroom due to the shape of the roof
Availability & pricing
Plan your stay, check our availability calendar.