Tel: 01625 572034
Cheshire Hunt Self-Catering Cottages
Hedgerow, off Spuley Lane, Rainow, Cheshire, SK10 5DA
Orchard and Damson are two self-catering cottages created from a barn conversion and are situated in Rainow in the Peak District. Our Facilities and services are outlined below to enable all visitors to make an informed decision as to whether we meet your particular access needs.
- Detailed information is available on our website regarding layout of the rooms and facilities provided. Photos are provided in the gallery.
- Full directions and contact details are provided on the website and will also be sent with confirmation of the booking.
- Booking enquiries can be made via e-mail (email@example.com) by telephone on 01625 572034 or mobile on 07506 825480.
- The nearest bus stop is in Bollington, which is a 10 minute walk from the cottages.
- Macclesfield train station is a 10 minute drive away and provides good train connections and a regular 1 hour 50 minute service to London.
- Manchester International Airport is a 30 minute drive away.
Arrival and car parking facilities
It is possible to park in front of the cottages for unloading purposes, and there is a large designated parking space at the rear of the cottages, in front of the games room.
Entrance to the cottage is through the front door which opens straight into the kitchen. Access can also be obtained through double patio doors in the living room, approached from the parking area by a side path which has steps and leads onto the private patio area at the rear.
The downstairs living area is open plan with three steps from the kitchen down to large living room with dining area. Three steps also lead to an open area with a feature window, and the first staircase leads up to two twin bedrooms with 3-foot-wide beds and a fully tiled family bathroom, comprising a bath with fitted overhead electric shower, WC and sink unit. A second staircase, from the kitchen, leads to the master bedroom which has a 5-foot-wide bed and a fully tiled en-suite room with electric shower and wash basin.
Downstairs the flooring in the kitchen is tiles, and apart from the steps which are carpeted, the living area has laminate wood flooring. Upstairs is fully carpeted, apart from the bathrooms which have floor tiles.
The entrance to the cottage is through a front door which opens into hallway which then leads down 3 steps to an open plan living room and dining area, with a single patio door providing access to a garden area and private patio.
From the dining area, three steps lead up to kitchen. From the hallway is a staircase which leads to three bedrooms. The first bedroom is the master bedroom which has a 5-foot-wide bed and a fully tiled en suite room comprising an electric shower, WC and wash basin. There is a low slanted ceiling on far side of bedroom due to the sloping roof. Two additional bedrooms, one twin and one single, both have 3-foot-wide beds. There is also a fully tiled family bathroom with bath and overhead shower, a sink unit and WC.
Upstairs is fully carpeted apart from the bathrooms which have floor tiles.
Downstairs, the living room has laminate wood flooring, the stairs are carpeted and the kitchen has floor tiles.
- Seating is provided in both cottages in the form of dining chairs and two leather sofas. A cot and high-chair can also be provided on request.
- Electric lighting is provided, including table lamps in the sitting areas, and side lights for each bed.
- All bedding is anti-allergic.
- The cottages are serviced by a septic tank and further information is provided in the cottages.
- Access to shared facilities of croquet lawn, orchard, games room, and parking, is through a 5 bar gate at side of the cottages. Each cottage also has its own private patio area.
- Children, walkers and one well behaved dog are welcome.
- A Fire blanket with extinguisher is provided downstairs, and a fire extinguisher is provided upstairs. Smoke alarms and CO² emission alarms are situated in both cottages.
- A non smoking policy is in operation.
- An Information folder in each cottage provides telephone numbers for doctors, dentists and other services that may be required during your stay.
- Anne Gregory
- 01625 572034
- 07506 825480
- Cheshire Hunt Lodge
- Hedge Row
- off Spuley Lane
- SK10 5DA
- OS Explorer:
- OL24 SJ945781
- 53° 18′ 01″ N
- 2° 04′ 58″ W