Telephone: 01625 575279
Mobile: 07506 825480
Orchard self-catering cottage
With three bedrooms suitable for up to six guests, Orchard cottage is the larger of the two cottages. A large kitchen with solid oak units leads down three steps to a spacious living room with dining and seating areas.
Patio doors look out onto a private garden and a patio paved with York stone. Three steps lead up to an open area with a large feature window at the front of the cottage. From here, a staircase leads to two twin bedrooms, each furnished with three-foot-wide beds. A fully tiled family bathroom with bath and shower attachment, WC and washbasin is also provided.
A second staircase from the kitchen leads to a master bedroom which has a five-foot-wide bed and a fully tiled en suite room, comprising shower, WC and wash basin.
- Exposed beams
- Gas fired central heating
- Wood burning stove in living room
- A 32″ flat screen digital television with Free Sat, DVD player and CD player
- Comfortable leather sofas
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric fan oven, gas hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washer dryer, and fridge with a freezer compartment
- A cot and high-chair are available on request
- Garden to rear with own patio and garden furniture
- Ample car parking at the rear of the property
The following facilities are available for use by the occupants of both Orchard and Damson cottages:
- A games room with full size table-tennis and pool tables
- A croquet lawn to the side of the cottages
- An orchard which provides additional grounds for visitors to explore and enjoy
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Minimum three nights stay during January to June and during September to December
- Minimum seven nights stay during July and August
- Wi-fi Internet access available
- No telephone provided
Availability & pricing
Plan your stay, check our availability calendar.